SHS School Counseling Services
In addition to our school counselors, school social worker and school psychologist, we offer some additional helpful resources.
- provides support for housing, utilities, physical or mental health services, assistance finding and obtaining employment and services to address and prevent homelessness
Lamoille Community Food Shelf
- nonprofit group of volunteers dedicated to providing food security for our friends and neighbors in and around Lamoille County, Vermont. We have a pantry located at 197 Harrel Street in Morrisville, next door to the Community College of Vermont. Here families can come and receive basic food and other grocery items to help stretch their food dollar.
Lamoille Interagency Network for Kids
- The Lamoille Interagency Network for Kids (LINK) program, a member of the Vermont Coalition for Runaway and Homeless Youth Programs (VCRHYP)
, provides strength-based services for youth who are at risk of running away and youth and young adults facing homelessness. The LINK program offers crisis intervention, family conflict resolution, case management and temporary shelter for youth and young adults up to age 22. They also offer a summer program for Lamoille Valley youth age 12 and older.
Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- provides outreach, counseling and advocacy for those affected by sexual violence
- provides free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders
- resource for Vermont families regarding substance abuse
Healthy Lamoille Valley
is a coalition of community organizations and individuals working collaboratively to make healthy choices for residents of Lamoille Valley. Their informative website has information on healthy choices, treatment and recovery, alcohol, prescription drugs, smoking and suicide for parents, caregivers, adults, teens and youth.